Okay, what is Schmizza? I love the pictures! Someone in your house is an amatuer photographer! I'm so glad that you guys were able to get away and have a great time in a beautiful location!
wow, what a great trip! that's SO great that you and todd were able to get away together--i'm proud of you for doing that!:) it's been so long since we've chatted or emailed or anything! i feel so out of the loop.... but i now have internet, so i'll try catching up on the blog, and maybe we can email too! hope you're doing well...
4 comments:
Okay, what is Schmizza? I love the pictures! Someone in your house is an amatuer photographer! I'm so glad that you guys were able to get away and have a great time in a beautiful location!
It looks like you guys had a great (relaxing) time. I LOVE that picture of you and Todd together. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
Great pictures! Like the one of the
sunset. Looks like you had a wonderful time!
wow, what a great trip! that's SO great that you and todd were able to get away together--i'm proud of you for doing that!:) it's been so long since we've chatted or emailed or anything! i feel so out of the loop.... but i now have internet, so i'll try catching up on the blog, and maybe we can email too! hope you're doing well...
Post a Comment