So Lydia had her first experience with vomiting last night.
Unfortunately, it started at our babysitter's house. And nothing makes a babysitter want to say, "Hey! I would totally love to babysit for you again. We had an awesome time! Call soon, OK?" than a nice pile of vomit on her carpet, I'm sure.
She struggled until about midnight, vomiting every 30 or 40 minutes or so, and then she was OK for the rest of the night. Today she seems to be completely fine, so I don't know if her supper didn't agree with her or if it was a random bug or what.
I'm just relieved that whatever it was doesn't appear to be sticking around. Ew! Is there a more disgusting chore than cleaning up vomit?
Unfortunately, it started at our babysitter's house. And nothing makes a babysitter want to say, "Hey! I would totally love to babysit for you again. We had an awesome time! Call soon, OK?" than a nice pile of vomit on her carpet, I'm sure.
She struggled until about midnight, vomiting every 30 or 40 minutes or so, and then she was OK for the rest of the night. Today she seems to be completely fine, so I don't know if her supper didn't agree with her or if it was a random bug or what.
I'm just relieved that whatever it was doesn't appear to be sticking around. Ew! Is there a more disgusting chore than cleaning up vomit?
4 comments:
Oh, your poor babysitter! Unfortunately that bug has been going around BIG TIME! Ours lasted a few weeks as we each got it at different times. Hopefully no one else in your house will get it! It is bad this year!
UGH!!! Isabella got sick right before Thanksgiving, and I think I'm permanently scarred! Not only was it her first time, but it was ours as well...eeew!!!
Emily and I talk about this often.
I hope tonight's a better night!
Oh NO!! I hope we didn't transmit it to you over the phone lines! Just kidding! But oh! It's awful, especially when they are so little. you just want to cry for them! And we totally know what it's like to go every 30-40 minutes - that is what Ava does. It's horrible, horrible! I'm so, so sorry for you and poor Lydia. And your poor babysitter. Ugh!
Poor baby.
Can you believe that with 4 kids, I have yet to be vomited upon?
I probably just jinxed myself big time.
Post a Comment