Awwww. . .what a sweet little mama. Not only does Lydia know how to hold her little baby (one hand under the bottom so she won't fall!) she already understands the feeling of wanting to eat that baby right up!! (What sweet open mouthed "I'm eating your face" kisses!)
That is so sweet! I love the opened mouth baby kisses. Why is it that kiddos do that? I noticed in the church nursery that she had every stuffed animal in her arms - like she was protecting them.
Sarah- I also LOVE the open mouthed baby kiss. It's so cute! Iris calls it "making out" - as in, "Mom, Lydia's making out with her baby again!" Lydia is a bit of a stuffed animal/baby doll hog, and things can get pretty interesting sometimes if you try to take them away...it makes for some fun "interaction" between her and my other stuffed animal hog (a.k.a Iris).
oh, i LOVE this!!! i couldn't WAIT until p got into babies:) she loves playing mommy now!!! SO cute!! i love how lydia is eating her face--or is that giving her baby a kiss:) she is getting SO big and is SO cute!!....
i also love iris' conversation about NOT being a mom!! so cute!! (z would totally something just like that!!!:)
7 comments:
I love the way babies hug and kiss their babies! So sweet1
Awwww. . .what a sweet little mama. Not only does Lydia know how to hold her little baby (one hand under the bottom so she won't fall!) she already understands the feeling of wanting to eat that baby right up!! (What sweet open mouthed "I'm eating your face" kisses!)
I love her casual pose in the second picture with her leg just up on the step - just chillin' with her baby.
That is so sweet! I love the opened mouth baby kisses. Why is it that kiddos do that? I noticed in the church nursery that she had every stuffed animal in her arms - like she was protecting them.
Sarah-
I also LOVE the open mouthed baby kiss. It's so cute! Iris calls it "making out" - as in, "Mom, Lydia's making out with her baby again!" Lydia is a bit of a stuffed animal/baby doll hog, and things can get pretty interesting sometimes if you try to take them away...it makes for some fun "interaction" between her and my other stuffed animal hog (a.k.a Iris).
What sweet moments. Way before we are ready those will be our daughters holding real granddaughters! Sigh.
I gave you an award at my blog! Miss you!
oh, i LOVE this!!! i couldn't WAIT until p got into babies:) she loves playing mommy now!!! SO cute!! i love how lydia is eating her face--or is that giving her baby a kiss:) she is getting SO big and is SO cute!!....
i also love iris' conversation about NOT being a mom!! so cute!! (z would totally something just like that!!!:)
Post a Comment