All I can say is... HILARIOUS!!!
Well duh! Everyone knows that only moms can do anything! Especially if it is somehow work related!She never fails to crack me up!
What would our kids do without us??? They would probably have bare feet.
Seems that when you want help, you get none, and you don't want help, they can't stop "helping". They're wired different than we are!Keep working with Miss Lydia. She'll figure out the silly moves you do! I had all but given up on Isabella!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All I can say is... HILARIOUS!!!
Well duh! Everyone knows that only moms can do anything! Especially if it is somehow work related!
She never fails to crack me up!
What would our kids do without us??? They would probably have bare feet.
Seems that when you want help, you get none, and you don't want help, they can't stop "helping". They're wired different than we are!
Keep working with Miss Lydia. She'll figure out the silly moves you do! I had all but given up on Isabella!
Post a Comment