Day One: Just Hanging out in the Backyard
Todd is off on a fishing trip braving the vast, wild, unspeakably beautiful country that is the Boundary Waters. While he is communing with nature in its most primitive form (No cellphones! No TV! No bathrooms! Yikes!), we will be here - missing him. It's going to be a lo-ong week with no daddy in the house. So here's the start of our week long diary: Hopefully when you see this, Todd, you'll feel like you didn't miss a thing!
(tucking Iris into bed for the night)
Me: Let's pray for daddy to have a safe trip and that he will catch lots of fish.
Iris: I hope daddy doesn't bring home a whale!





4 comments:
Meghan, this is such a wonderful thing for you to do for Todd. I hope you know that if you need anything we are here!
I also have a blog question...how do you organize your pictures like that. I never knew you could arrange pictures like that. I don't know how to do it. I am totally impressed by your blog. You do an amazing job on it (like everything else you touch).
I am so jealous of Todd and his trip to the Boundary Waters. Can I go next year?! I hope he takes a lot of pictures and you post them up here! It looks like your first day went well. Give the girlies smoochies from me 'cause I just wanted to kiss their little cheeks! And thanks for the laugh, Iris!
well, we will look forward to your daily posts!!! this is a good idea--i'll have to do something like this when shane travels next...:) hope your week is starting out GREAT!!!
What a neat idea to do a daily
diary for Todd! I love the
pictures of you and the girls-
they are great!
Post a Comment