Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling......

For your viewing pleasure: Lydia rolling over! she rolled over front to back for a week at ten weeks old, and then was like, "Hmmmm....I'm over that", and has rolled over only sporadically since then. And by sporadically, I mean basically never! I was starting to really believe that I was going to have the only baby in the history of the world that NEVER rolled over. What baby sits up alone BEFORE rolling over?? On Monday, however, she just started doing it. So casually too, as if she'd been doing it forever. Like, what's the fuss all about? Now I'm on my tummy - oh! now I'm on my back. What's up, mom? The little stinker! Now I have a hard time keeping her on her tummy.....



3 comments:

Vicki B. said...

It's fun to see Lydia do new
things. She looks like a very
strong baby. I guess they all
do things in their own time.
Treyton gets his arms & legs
going a mile a minute on his
tummy-if he gets strong enough
to get up on all fours, he will
be gone!

Sarah said...

Yeah Lydia!!!! I knew she would do it eventually!

Emily said...

What a sweet girl. I love that one day, she just DOES it! It's so wonderful to get a chance to see your kids getting bigger and doing new stuff. Even though we are so far away, it keeps me feeling close. Ava says baby Lydia is "almost not a baby still"