I came across this picture recently of Iris (on right) taken about the time she started sitting up by herself. I was surprised by how much Lydia (on left) actually does resemble Iris. Aren't they cute? It's so weird to see Lydia sitting up and playing with toys because it doesn't seem possible that she is big enough to be doing that yet!

4 comments:
They do look like sisters. Seems
like only yesterday that Iris was
just sitting up. Lydia is really
changing. I love her sweet smile.
it is surprising how they resemble each other! it doesn't seem like they do.. but they are definitely sisters!!!... i also love lydia rolling over--totally a pro!! she's been hiding it--how humbly sweet!:) maddox is SO close to crawling!!.. hopefully we'll be posting about that soon:)
I've always said that there are times when I think she looks like Iris, and then times when she looks like Lydia! They are both the sweetest girls!
I didn't read your comments first so I was sitting there going "Wow! Lydia really looks like Iris" (thinking both pictures were Lydia) and then I read it and laughed at myself. You can tell they are sisters, but they really have their own look. Can you even remember when Iris was that little?
Post a Comment