Iris can now officially ride her bike without training wheels.
We actually took them off about a month ago because all the neighborhood kids could ride their bikes without training wheels, and she was worried about being left behind. But she was a little too freaked out by that tricky balance thing, and so her bike sat forlornly in our garage...until a few days ago when she suddenly experienced a burst of determination and figured it out. We are SO proud!
And just for fun times, here's some footage of the girlies biking together:
Pretty cute, huh.
4 comments:
Nice job Iris! See that stubborn streak can come in useful. This footage makes me miss the girls so much!
Adorable! Your girlies are so sweet! I'm sorry we didn't see you when you were out here. I guess you'll just have to come back!
YAY!! So, so proud of Iris!! This makes her seem so big!! I love her! What I noticed the most, was the HUGE smile on her face!
Great job Iris! She looks so happy and confident. What fun!
Post a Comment