Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To The Orchard We Did Go
















4 comments:

MamaHen Em said...

You got some great pictures, too! Thanks for taking us there - it was so much fun! I'm anxious to see you all again very soon!

Anonymous said...

I love Iris's crazy face and I can't believe our little Lollie is big enough to gnaw on her own little apples. I love that she kept calling the goats "puppies."

I'm going to miss this tradition of ours.

Vicki B. said...

Sweet pictures! My mouth is watering for a ripe juicy apple.
Iris is totally engaged in it all
and I love it when Lydia cracks her
little smile.

Kindergarten Team said...

Todd,
It can still be a tradition...Nebraska City has an apple orchard and each year, the last weekend in September (I believe) they have apple festival. It's very family oriented and we love it there! Maybe next year we can all go together!