Em- I'm glad the pictures look decent...our computer is jacked up and gives everything a bluish cast..very annoying. I took a leap of faith today and posted them anyway instead of waiting to use Todd's computer tonight.
Her foot appears to be responding to treatment. Fingers crossed...thanks for worrying!
Oh...what a sweetie! I miss her and Iris. It was so good to see you all last weekend. And now I'm worried about her foot even though I have no clue what's going on! Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving Day.
6 comments:
Sweet baby Lydia. The second picture needs to go in a frame somewhere. The lighting is perfect and she looks so cuddly. I just want to squish her.
How is her foot today? I've been worrying about her.
So sweet! She really is so precious!
Em- I'm glad the pictures look decent...our computer is jacked up and gives everything a bluish cast..very annoying. I took a leap of faith today and posted them anyway instead of waiting to use Todd's computer tonight.
Her foot appears to be responding to treatment. Fingers crossed...thanks for worrying!
Super snuggly. I love them. She looks so happy.
She is a cutie!!
Oh...what a sweetie! I miss her and Iris. It was so good to see you all last weekend. And now I'm worried about her foot even though I have no clue what's going on! Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving Day.
Post a Comment