Lately, Iris has been obsessed with this book. It's all ballerina, all the time at the Bumgarner house these days.
So, without further adieu, I present to you our very own budding ballerina, Iris (a.k.a Angelina) Ballerina:
I think it may be time to sign her up for some lessons, don't you think?
9 comments:
She should definitely be in a dance class! I love that!
She actually has really good technique! She would be great in a dance class. Cracked up at the ball hat with the outfit, and Lydia's little voice in the background is priceless!
I too love the baseball hat - a very nice touch. Glad to see that thing still getting some miles now that we're not taking in any more games.
Also, tell Lydia hi for me. I know I heard her say "Da Da".
So cute! We love Angelina Ballerina and well, all things ballet!
I see a ballerina in your future!! I have ventured in making some tutus for Kayin...if you google handmade tutus, you will get some amazing results!! They are super easy to make and pretty cheap too, depending on the kind of tule you use. Hmmmm....I am thinking about the holiday coming up....maybe I should make an extra one for the lil' ballerina!!
Oh, Meghan, she would probably do really well in a dance class! I even caught an arabesque in there a couple of times! Go Iris! I'll save our collection of costumes for her.
Excellent form, little prima-ballerina! I was basically kicked out of ballet when I was 6 because I wasn't graceful enough. I think you need not worry about Iris! She's a natural.
ok, my favorite is definitely the baseball hat with the ballerina outfit! how adorable!!... she is just precious and trying SO hard! what a great dancer!:)
Love the ballet dance! The outfit
is great with the hat! I love
listening to Lydia's little voice.
Post a Comment