Friday, September 19, 2008

A Tisket, A Tasket...It's Lydia in a Basket

Iris: Daddy! Daddy! Lydia climbed in a "bas-tic" and can't get out!



(...And this is what Daddy discovered upon checking things out...)

Judging by the look on her adorable face, it appears that Lydia isn't too terribly worried about being stuck in a "bas-tic" - despite the frantic concern of her very vigilant Big Sister.

What a silly (and very cute, I might add) Little La...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep - it was pretty horrifying but I came to the rescue and saved the day.

Just another day in the life of super Dad.

Emily said...

What a wonderful big sister, looking out for her little La. Could this photo be any cuter? This is one for the calendar, for sure! Way to go, superDad!

Hope said...

Who knew basket was such a hard word to say? You're girls say bas-tic, mine say bak-set. I love these ages! Was she able to get out of the bas-tic herself? Odelia crawls into the laundry hamper and then can't get out. Too fun!

By the way, love the background! Is it new or have I just been reading through my google reader too long? :)

Meghan said...

Hope-
I love this age too! I don't remember how she got out...probably we helped her I'm sure!

The background IS new! I've been trolling The Cutest Blog on the Block...although I loved our previous background, the purple daisies were making me crazy! I LOVE the background you are using for your Healing Hope blog!!

Sarah said...

What a good big sister letting Mommy and Daddy know that little sis was in trouble! What a precious photo. Love the black and white.

Lisa said...

Reading Lydia's face she's saying, "What daddy? I'm just playing in the bas-tic."

Sara said...

how absolutely adorable!! your girls are just precious!... i am imagining iris' worried little face and tone, and it's hilarious seeing lydia's face in the all the drama!! it's a good thing daddy's also pose as super-heroes, huh?!! what a fun story!!

p.s. i was thinking of you all while reading another friend's blog! she just had her second little girl and she warned her husband that for the next 18 years he can expect to come home to his house full of estrogen w/ one of his girls (including mama) crying or being dramatic about something! (since it had happened every day of this particular week so far!:) house full of girls, what fun!!:)

Vicki B. said...

Iris is such a sweet sister
and so dramatic! I love her
"new" vocabulary taking shape.
I drove by an airport with
Jen's girls and Brooklyn wanted
to stop at the "orport" and see
the "airpanes". That look on
Lydia's face is the best-
she just can't understand what
all the fuss is about. I showed
this to my parents and they loved it!