well, that is the most adorable sock monster i've ever seen!!!:)
Ha - We've created a monster.I love her hair too - I forwarded it to Dunn as I see a striking resemblance.
Don't you just want to kiss all over that little monster. I love that her curls flip around that hat. Just beautiful!
there's never a dull moment inyour household. What an adorablemonster Iris makes! I love thenew blog look.
I love the sock monster - she's one of my favorite characters! I see her hair has gone back to its adorable flippy, curly look since you have returned home!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
well, that is the most adorable sock monster i've ever seen!!!:)
Ha - We've created a monster.
I love her hair too - I forwarded it to Dunn as I see a striking resemblance.
Don't you just want to kiss all over that little monster. I love that her curls flip around that hat. Just beautiful!
there's never a dull moment in
your household. What an adorable
monster Iris makes! I love the
new blog look.
I love the sock monster - she's one of my favorite characters! I see her hair has gone back to its adorable flippy, curly look since you have returned home!
Post a Comment