Friday, August 1, 2008

Just a Little Snack Between Sisters

I captured some sweet video of Iris feeding Lydia the other day, and I thought I would share it. Periodically, Iris likes to pretend that she's the mommy, and that often includes giving the baby her baby food. Lydia is more than happy to oblige her. Any focused attention from her big sister is like a marvelous gift. She eats (literally, in this case) it up!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That is too sweet! Lydia is so lucky to have a big sister! Part of me wants a boy next, but there's a part of me that would love to have another girl, just so Isabella has a sister. Luckily I get to leave this in God's hands so that I don't have to make the decision. Thanks for sharing such a sweet moment.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I wonder if we could get this to work at our "real" breakfast...

And perhaps lunch...

And perhaps dinner...

Meghan said...

I LOVE my sisters, and I feel so blessed by my own little pair, so I think I'm partial to having girls. Todd would like a boy at some point, however, so we'll see. It truly IS in God's hands!

Todd- Maybe this is something we should start working on in earnest?

Emily said...

Oh Meghan, Is that the sweetest moment EVER??!!

I just love to see them playing together. They are so, so lucky to have one another. You KNOW how much I love having sisters. There is nothing like it and this is just the beginning for them.

Also, I'm glad to see them in their swimming suits since my kids spend so much time in theirs!

Vicki B. said...

What a sweet video! Thanks for
sharing. It's so neat to see
those two interacting. I just
wish they wouldn't grow so fast.

Meghan said...

Em- It must be a family trait! My kids love to be in their bathing suits also. If only I shared that sentiment!:)

Vicki-There are so many times when I wish I could freeze the moment and keep them these ages forever!