Lydia recently accepted the 100 push-up challenge. So far she can do one, but she's hoping that with a little persistence and hard work she'll meet her goal of twenty in a row by the end of the week. Lydia is really serious about increasing her strength in preparation for crawling. Don't give up on your dream, Lydia. You can do it!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how strong she is! Can you hold yourself like that? That's such a great picture because she seems so determined! Did she just start doing that? Soon, very soon, she is going to show up behind you while you are in the kitchen! Go Lydia!
I can't hold myself like that for very long! She started doing that on Saturday - now she can get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth...I'm hoping the crawling part comes soon!
oh, isn't it SO fun??!!!... maddox was doing some sort of move like that--you might have seen... but now he's on the move EVERYWHERE!!! it's wonderful!! he's exploring a whole new world and LOVING it!!:) oh, and i tried to do some REAL push-ups (and by "real" i mean NOT the girly kind) the other day, and i pretty much laughed because i was afraid to do ONE--i seriously thought i was going to fall flat on my face on the concrete!!!!! it's much harder than it looks!! GO LYDIA!!!:)
Sara- It IS fun! I did see Maddox doing his push-up - he's super strong, isn't he? I love when they start to move and explore even though *sigh* it means they are growing up....I'm learning that time goes by even more quickly once you have two! I'm laughing about the "girly push-ups"...those are the ONLY kind I can do! The real kind are way too hard. I can do the "plank", but there is no way I would be able to actually make it into a push-up!
Post a Comment