This is great, Meg. Thank you for taking the time to put it together. I love the pics that you chose - especially how they've captured all of the funny faces that she makes.
It's crazy to look back on the year like that and see how much she has changed in one year.
Allright, Todd and Meghan. No fair making me get teary eyed! She has grown up so very fast. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Where does the time go? She is a little girl now. I love the pictures.
This is great! She has changed so much. Look how much her hair has grown. Meghan I am so impressed by your blog. You have done an amazing job. You're a terrific mother and friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRIS!!!!!... the pics were just GREAT! i agree--catching all her funny faces:) how adorable!... we miss you guys! give iris a bday hug from us!!
5 comments:
Love the "year in review" of
Iris. Like the new bike and
all the gear!
Happy Birthday Iris!
Vicki B.
This is great, Meg. Thank you for taking the time to put it together. I love the pics that you chose - especially how they've captured all of the funny faces that she makes.
It's crazy to look back on the year like that and see how much she has changed in one year.
Thank you.
Allright, Todd and Meghan. No fair making me get teary eyed! She has grown up so very fast. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Where does the time go? She is a little girl now. I love the pictures.
This is great! She has changed so much. Look how much her hair has grown. Meghan I am so impressed by your blog. You have done an amazing job. You're a terrific mother and friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRIS!!!!!... the pics were just GREAT! i agree--catching all her funny faces:) how adorable!... we miss you guys! give iris a bday hug from us!!
Post a Comment