Last Saturday, Todd built and installed the new swing addition to our backyard play set. Needless to say, it's been a hit, and the girls have been swinging their little bottoms off ever since!
A- I love how handy Todd is. B- I love your playset. C- I love how the girls are swinging in rythem and D- It looks like a lovely, spring day, as it should be. In MARCH!
Enjoyed the video-love the sounds of spring-kids swinging, birds singing. That's great that Lydia and Iris each have a swing. I like how Lydia is looking towards the sky-checking out birds flying over or how the swing operates!
3 comments:
A- I love how handy Todd is.
B- I love your playset.
C- I love how the girls are swinging in rythem
and
D- It looks like a lovely, spring day, as it should be. In MARCH!
So that's what Todd was doing with our tools... I mean YOUR tools that were at MY house since August!!!
I still get a kick out the text he sent Kris, "I got my saw, my level, my this, my that... and your TV!"
He is amazingly handy. I'm sure the girls LOVE it! Great job Todd!
Enjoyed the video-love the sounds
of spring-kids swinging, birds
singing. That's great that Lydia
and Iris each have a swing.
I like how Lydia is looking towards
the sky-checking out birds flying
over or how the swing operates!
Post a Comment