Just when we thought we had discovered all the possible uses for those plastic shopping bags we always have lying around...
Iris goes and takes it to the next level:
Iris goes and takes it to the next level:

Here's our creative lady modeling her new line of swimwear.
Hey, you know, she's down with saving the environment!
6 comments:
That is hilarious! I've never seen that one. She did definitely take being "green" to the next level.
Gotta love the creativity flowing in this house. Now that this is out on the web, it shouldn't be long before we start seeing this same style on the covers of the fashion mags. Maybe we should try to patent it...
I agree with Todd--try and patent it!! I laughed hysterically when I saw this! She definitely has a creative vibe going! I see a future "Project Runway" contestant!
What a creative little sweetie! Fashion mags, here she comes!!
LOVE it!!:) you have one creative little girl on your hands!:) miss you guys!
I had a friend in college who wore something very similar...
So clever!
Post a Comment