Oh Meghan! I just laughed out loud! I love how she is just chilling, sitting there, all happy and what not! You KNOW that she was soooo proud of herself for getting back there!
Can I just say that I see a HUGE Ava resemblence in this photo, too?
I love how you caught Lydia's great big smile! She put a smile on my face too! She reminds me of Todd when he was little. He was always in motion and sure kept Chad on his toes!
Oh, Meghan! How did you break the news to Iris? Was she devastated? I know anytime my secret places are found out, my heart hurts!
Anthony is gearing up for Game Night! He hasn't played in awhile, so it might take him a minute to remember what he's doing!
Isabella and I are so excited to head down to Emily's to play with you and the girls! She's not standing by herself yet (I loved your video), but, as you've seen, she's a busy girl!
okay, lydia is SOOO cute!! and that's really funny that she found the "hiding spot!" what will iris do now??!!!... (we're all dying to know!) so, did lydia do this on purpose?? or is she completely innocent?!... because i'm finding that maddox is sometimes actually, however sweetly, being a little stinker! for instance, did i tell you how he laughs at paige when she cries??!! no joke! he really does!... anyway, maddox is walking!... well, i should've broke the news on my blog, i guess, but there you go!!... i'll post video SOON!:) miss you...
Sara-Yay for Maddox! I can't wait to see the video on your blog!
I'm pretty sure Lydia was being ornery! She's been noticing for awhile that Iris goes back there, and she's attempted to follow her a few times. Usually, I move her away because we're trying to keep it Iris' special spot. This day, however, she snuck back there while Iris and I were elsewhere, and had a ball! Iris was not a happy camper to say the least!
This just goes to show how observant she is. She's been watching her older sister go back there for some time, and now she knows how to herself. What a smart girl!
8 comments:
Oh Meghan! I just laughed out loud! I love how she is just chilling, sitting there, all happy and what not! You KNOW that she was soooo proud of herself for getting back there!
Can I just say that I see a HUGE Ava resemblence in this photo, too?
She WAS pretty proud of herself, crazy baby that she is!
I noticed the huge Ava resemblance too!
I love how you caught Lydia's
great big smile! She put a smile
on my face too! She reminds me
of Todd when he was little. He
was always in motion and sure
kept Chad on his toes!
GO BIG RED!!
That picture with the grin on her face is priceless! I wonder what new spot Iris will find now?
Oh, Meghan! How did you break the news to Iris? Was she devastated? I know anytime my secret places are found out, my heart hurts!
Anthony is gearing up for Game Night! He hasn't played in awhile, so it might take him a minute to remember what he's doing!
Isabella and I are so excited to head down to Emily's to play with you and the girls! She's not standing by herself yet (I loved your video), but, as you've seen, she's a busy girl!
We are really excited to see you!
okay, lydia is SOOO cute!! and that's really funny that she found the "hiding spot!" what will iris do now??!!!... (we're all dying to know!) so, did lydia do this on purpose?? or is she completely innocent?!... because i'm finding that maddox is sometimes actually, however sweetly, being a little stinker! for instance, did i tell you how he laughs at paige when she cries??!! no joke! he really does!... anyway, maddox is walking!... well, i should've broke the news on my blog, i guess, but there you go!!... i'll post video SOON!:) miss you...
Sara-Yay for Maddox! I can't wait to see the video on your blog!
I'm pretty sure Lydia was being ornery! She's been noticing for awhile that Iris goes back there, and she's attempted to follow her a few times. Usually, I move her away because we're trying to keep it Iris' special spot. This day, however, she snuck back there while Iris and I were elsewhere, and had a ball! Iris was not a happy camper to say the least!
This just goes to show how observant she is. She's been watching her older sister go back there for some time, and now she knows how to herself. What a smart girl!
Post a Comment