Monday, July 14, 2008

...and She's Off!

She did it, she did it, she did it, YEAH (Sorry, I couldn't resist a little Dora the Explorer)! We laugh because she's a little gimpy and sometimes she prefers to "crab-walk" on her hands and feet instead or even do the army crawl, but she's able to get where she wants to go now, and that's what's most important, right? We're so proud of her!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY Lydia! I'm so proud of her. She's growing up so fast. Like I told you at the playgroud I think she's changed alot in the past two weeks. It scares me how fast they are growing up. Thanks for sharing the video with us.

Emily said...

I love how she is breathing fast as she gets to where she is going! Little baby panting! How is it that she is changing and growing soooo very much! Yea!

Vicki B. said...

Lydia did not waste any time
perfecting her crawl! Can't believe
how fast she is growing and
changing! Iris will have to
keep her things up higher -
but then Lydia will be pulling
herself up to standing position
which will be another challenge
for Iris!

Lisa said...

Isabella's still completely content to army crawl on her belly! Maybe it's all her rolls that her keeping her close to the floor. I love watching Lydia go! She's so proud of herself - and she should be!