Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, Sunny Day



Our beloved Cozy Coupe - Can I possibly love a toy more than this one?

SELF PORTRAIT: Lydia


Where did this dandelion come from? I just spent an hour digging them OUT of our yard!


Iris, a.k.a Super Iris, using her trusty blankie to fend off evil attackers!


Lydia's first experience with grass - I think it's pretty obvious she hated it!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Ohh! Thanks for sharing such fun, outdoor pictures! I love to see Iris playing and poor Lydia! Not every child loves grass! Is she sitting ALONE now? What big girls you have!

Hope said...

We may just have to look for a Cozy Coupe this spring, Odelia would love that! Isn't it great when it is finally nice enough to get out in the yard for awhile? I love the pic of Iris fending off the evil attackers!