Can I just say that is the only thing the Boppy was useful for at my house, well, that and a Queen Amidala crown! Super cute picture! Adah just kept looking at it and saying, "Awww, how cute!" The girls remember their friend Iris and can't believe she has a little sister too!
I must agree - it's the only thing we have used it for too. When I bought it, I'm sure I envisioned many more uses, but somehow it has mostly just ended up in the dark recesses of a closet.
4 comments:
Oh little Lydia! How big you are getting! I can't believe that she is ready to SIT!!! Why is she getting so big so fast? I LOVE this picture!
I don't know why she is, but she is! Sometimes it makes my heart hurt it's going by so fast! Who would have thought that I could ever love baby days?
Can I just say that is the only thing the Boppy was useful for at my house, well, that and a Queen Amidala crown! Super cute picture! Adah just kept looking at it and saying, "Awww, how cute!" The girls remember their friend Iris and can't believe she has a little sister too!
I must agree - it's the only thing we have used it for too. When I bought it, I'm sure I envisioned many more uses, but somehow it has mostly just ended up in the dark recesses of a closet.
Post a Comment